Robert Half International Systems Security Administrator in KING OF PRUSSIA, Pennsylvania
Description The role of the Information Systems Security Administrator is to not only improve the security of systems and devices, but to also empower all staff to make more security conscious decisions in both their detail oriented and personal lives.
• Update systems, processes, and documentation to make ARC fully compliant with one of the nationally recognized cyber security frameworks (CIS, NIST, etc.).
• Implement and document a disaster recovery plan that is tested quarterly.
• Revise company-wide user permissions and access levels in alignment with the principle of least privilege.
• Implement a security awareness and phishing program for all staff.
• Implement a vulnerability management program.
• Implement a SIEM for system monitoring and alerting.
• Implement IDS/IPS for network monitoring.
• Implement content filtering for internet traffic.
• Implement a formal change management process.
• Respond to any incidents that may occur.
• Manage physical access controls.
• Provide tier 3 technical assistance.
• Develop corporate security policies.
• Assist in network design and implementation with a focus on security.
• Manage and ensure the effectiveness of security solutions, including firewalls, anti-virus solutions, and intrusion detection systems.
• Must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
• Fundamental knowledge of networking concepts.
• Proven network engineering, network operations, and network performance analysis skills.
• Hands-on technical troubleshooting capabilities.
• Ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
• Knowledge of computing infrastructures.
• Familiarity with server management and monitoring tools.
• Exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving ability.
• Proficiency with scripting languages.
• Strong interpersonal skills to assist non-technical individuals with complex technical issues.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. Fluency in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
• Be a creative problem-solver who demonstrates initiative, energy, confidence, and humor – while maintaining a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Will have a love for writing and maintaining clear, detailed technical documentation.
• Experience with SAGE 500 ERP, Salesforce, Qlik, SynchroTeam, Quest Rapid Recovery, Samanage Service Desk, UPS Worldship, Solarwinds, New Relic, Docker, Wireshark, a plus.
• Experience with DELL Servers, Sonicwall security appliances, Cisco/Meraki, Azure, AWS, Hyper-V, VMWare Requirements SIEM Tools, IDS And/or IPS, Content Filtering, Tier 3 Support, Sage Software, Salesforce Administration, Qlik, Quest, SaManage, UPS Shipping, SolarWinds, New Relic, Dell Poweredge Servers, SonicWall, Meraki, Configuring Cisco, Azure Active Directory, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Hyper-V, VMware
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.