Robert Half UI Architect in KING OF PRUSSIA, Pennsylvania
Robert Half is looking for an experienced and talented UI Architect for its Product Development organization. In this role, you will be responsible for providing execution intelligence (architecture, design, code, configuration etc.) to architect, design, and build cloud native enterprise UI platforms as a core service. You will influence strategic direction and develop tactical plans and complete complex assignments with substantial latitude for actions or decisions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Both a hands-on and strategic role, this individual drives solution architecture that aligns with both business and technology strategy. Architects technology platforms which are highly scalable, responsive and serve as a foundation for building key enterprise components.
• Conducts comprehensive Architecture Reviews on key projects utilizing both business and technical domain expertise to ensure realization of target state roadmap.
• Ensures next generation of web applications are built in a scalable, consistent, reusable and cloud ready manner.
• Acts as the bridge between business goals and the realized system.
• Ensures products and services are built per design principles.
• Documents designs and architecture for consumption by the right people at the right times. Drives themselves and others to write down designs and plans for communication and clarity of thoughts.
• Collaborates with other team members to refine UI standards and best practices as necessary.
• Proactively engages with business to understand key challenges and develops innovative solutions to drive agility, quality and reliability of systems.
• Develops and documents architectural standards, prescribed patterns, best practices and foundational technical libraries and mentors application teams on developing highly distributed, resilient and responsive applications.
• Assesses and ensures conformance to architectural standards, reduction of technical debt, and adaption of enterprise assets (systems, services and information) for key programs.
• Effectively identifies opportunities for change, implements change and introduces new concepts, procedures, policies and tools while providing a clear explanation of benefits and purpose.
• Involved in working with business stakeholders, cross functional teams and leading by example to other application development groups. Passionate about mentoring and knowledge sharing with application development groups on key technical domains.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
For consideration please contact Jonathon Blust @(267)-817-7292.
Requirements Basic Office Skills
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.