Robert Half UI Architect in KING OF PRUSSIA, Pennsylvania
Robert Half is seeking a Senior UI Architect for an end client in the Greater Philadelphia Area. Candidates must be commutable and able to go on site. Qualifications include:
-Seeking candidate with background in the software development world doing front end application development at an enterprise level
-UI architecture and hands on development
-Guiding team in front end development new technologies
-Ability to work in Ruby on Rails framework
-Microservices for backend w/ java & spring development
-Ability to work on a front end application built in Lighting
-Looking to build fulfillment application-need someone very strong in building apps into the cloud and moving apps in the cloud
-Need experience with node, react, or angular- all 3 would be ideal
• Design and deliver highly available, highly scalable, and highly reliable applications in public cloud such as AWS, Azure, and/or GCP, considering user experience, security, responsiveness, analytics, maintainability and testability concerns.
• Experience with creating Enterprise Design Systems / UI Component libraries with performance in mind.
• Keep up-to-date with Frontend technology trends, web standards and communication patterns.
• Experience with best-in-class UI development tools through all phases of SDLC.
• Profiling and performance optimization – Memory, Performance profiles, runtime performance
• Continuous delivery processes from automated build, test and deployment.
For consdieration please contact Jonathon Blust @ (267)-817-7392.
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.