Robert Half International Demand Generation Lead in Kitchener, Ontario
Are you a Demand-Generation Manager or Sales Manager looking for an exciting new start for January? The Creative Group's Kitchener-Waterloo based client is a growing SaaS startup that could be your perfect match for 2019.
As the Demand Generation Marketing Manager, the chosen candidate will be responsible for developing the overall demand generation campaign marketing strategy (both digital and traditional) to ultimately drive lead generation and conversions. Soft Skills: * Passionate about Marketing, Digital Marketing, Demand Generation Marketing, and Business Development * Data-driven approach; highly analytical and metrics-focused * An excellent communicator and people leader;
Key Role Responsibilities
- As the Demand Generation Marketing Manager, the chosen candidate will be responsible for developing the overall lead generation campaign marketing strategy to ultimately drive lead generation and conversions
- Educating, training and supporting the marketing team (and potentially BDR team) to develop business with potential clients through phone conversations
- 4 direct reports in this role with a focus on meeting marketing qualified lead quotas throughout the quarter
- Responsible for handling all lead generation efforts for the company
- Oversee, educate and support the marketing team with cold email outreach
- This person must be able to handle objections and questions from potential clients
- Identify, develop, and execute the company demand generation marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, consumer events, and cost and factors
- Oversee end to end execution of campaign marketing strategies
- Evaluate the financial aspects of the business including forecasting, budgets, expenditures, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections
- A Bachelor?s Degree, in Marketing, Business, related field or equivalent with a focus on Demand Generation and/or Direct Response Marketing
- 4-7 years' experience in a Demand Generation Marketing role with direct Management experience; coming from ideally a Sales Management or Demand Generation Background
- Proven success in executing creative demand gen or direct response marketing campaigns that drive ROI
- Proven track record of success in lead generation and conversions - REQUIREMENT
- Strong analytic skill set and an understanding of social and digital metrics
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics/AdWords, SEO/SEM or working towards certification (nice to have)
- Working knowledge of Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, illustrator or InDesign), Infusionsoft and Power BI (or similar platforms) are considered an asset, but not requirement
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $80,000.00 to $120,000.00 per year
Location: Kitchener, ON
Date Posted: December 4, 2018
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 05090-0010754834
Staffing Area: Creative & Marketing