Robert Half Accounts Payable in Knoxville, Tennessee
· Primary responsibility is to handle the administrative and clerical needs of the A/P finance department
· Execute daily processes and controls accurately and in a timely manner; provide compliance with Company policies
· Providing customer service to internal business partners
· Providing internal and external audit assistance as required
· Open, sort and distribute daily department mail
· Sort, log, photocopy, and file invoices, checks, and other documents
· Verify, log and mail checks, including expediting special handling
· Perform special projects as assigned
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.