Robert Half International Denials Specialist in Knoxville, Tennessee
Your responsibilities in this role:
• Reviewing and researching bills in which a denial of payment has been received from the payer
• Identifying the root cause of the denial and providing denial resolution
• Utilizing all appropriate systems to effectively research denials and complete steps to resubmit bills for reimbursement
• Resubmitting corrected bills for reimbursement
What we're looking for:
• Minimum of at least 2–3 years of experience within the revenue cycle
• Previous denials management experience is preferred
• Excellent internal/external customer service skills required
• Demonstrated knowledge of insurance regulations and policies, payment policies/guidelines and the ability to communicate and work with payers to get claims resolved and paid accurately
• Strong knowledge of explanation of benefits (EOBs)
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: Knoxville, TN
Date Posted: February 19, 2021
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 03920-9502859922
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance