Robert Half Recruiting Manager in Knoxville, Tennessee
We are hiring internally at Robert Half for a Recruiting Manager to join our Permanent Placement Division of Accounting & Finance in Knoxville! This is a newly created position due to growth and market demands!
Looking for a change? Seeking something different with remote and in office capabilities, uncapped bonus potential, world class benefits, and ample PTO?
We are seeking a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills that enjoys a fast-paced team driven environment.
· Developing and growing a client base and new business opportunities
· Introducing our services via telephone, virtual, and in-person meetings with new and existing clients to expand the utilization of our services
· Recruiting, evaluating, and placing finance and accounting professionals in full-time positions with our clients
· Delivering outstanding customer service to both clients and candidates
· Providing consistent communication and career guidance to candidates
· Participating in industry trade associations to increase our presence within the local finance and accounting community
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half Finance & Accounting:
· EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – For more than 70 years our history of success and strong client relationships has provided a level of stability few companies can match.
· PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off, group health, life and disability insurance, and retirement savings plans.
· UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 300 staffing locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
· TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
For more information or confidential consideration contact Lisa Coker at 865-370-2084 to set up an interview today!
A business-related degree, ideally in Finance or Accounting. CPA and/or MBA a plus
2+ years of experience in public/industry accounting/finance and/or successful permanent placement recruiting experience required
The ability to leverage finance and accounting experience to manage and grow the business
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.