Robert Half International Python Back End Developer in LA GRANDE, Oregon
We’re looking for a backend developer (3 -5 years experience) with experience in Python based API development (Fast API framework) to augment our existing web application development team. The candidate would be expected to work with our systems architect to implement the designs / functionality as set forth by them.
Please share resumes to Trupti Deshpande.
Technical Must Have's
Python API development experience (preferably Fast API or Server less Framework XP)
Familiarity with interacting with MongoDB databases (preferably Mongo Atlas)
Experience with AWS based web applications
· Minimal of 3-5 years of experience in Software Engineering or similar role.
· Strong understanding of Python
· C++ is a nice to have.
· SQL and NoSQL (MongoDB) databases.
· Experience with version control systems (Git and SVN).
· Eye for design and attention to detail.
· Must be able to work in the U.S.
· Self-starter, highly motivated, and capable of working with little or no supervision.
· Passionate in software development, takes ownership and pride in their work.
· Experience with cloud services (AWS).
· Experience writing documentation.
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.