Robert Half Client Solutions Manager in La Jolla, California
Title: Client Solutions Manager
Department: Robert Half Technology
Location: San Diego (La Jolla)
Terms: Full-Time, Exempt
Compensation: DOE (Salaried)
Bonus Eligibility: Yes
Robert Half Technology, a division of Robert Half International, is seeking a Client Solutions Manager (formerly known as Account Manager / Account Executive) who will be tasked with business development, sales, customer service, recruiting & account management.
• The Client Solutions Manager (Account Manager) will market the services of Robert Half Technology to commercial clients to generate new business through cross-leveraging existing Robert Half relationships, cold-calling, servicing in-bound client inquiries, calling on leads and job postings, attending networking groups, and through the use of tools such as SalesForce.com, LinkedIn, our proprietary database, etc.
• Create and execute digital & email marketing campaigns for the purposes of business development
• The Client Solutions Manager / Account Manager will negotiate and establish contractual/recruiting agreements with clients
• Qualify client job orders and establish plan to placement
• Provide customer service & counsel clients on strategy to attract & on-board talent
• The Client Solution Manager / Account Manager educates clients on current national and local market trends surrounding employment conditions, technical salary ranges and local variances
• The Account Manager maintains an ongoing relationship with qualified clients in an effort to secure future/ongoing needs.
• The Client Solutions Manager will coordinate interview and placement activities in partnership with talent sourcers, recruiters, and recruiting coordinators.
• Minimum 2 years in business-to-business (B2B) sales, marketing, and/or account management (required)
• Interest and/or experience in creative, marketing or advertising in a broad sense; preferably experience selling creative solutions and/or managed creative services, IT project management, or similar (preferred)
• Background in recruiting and/or talent acquisition preferred
• Strong interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal (required)
• Experience in staffing and/or recruiting, human resources (preferred)
• Bachelor’s Degree is required.
Robert Half once again was named #1 in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (February 1, 2020).
Robert Half was named #1 on Forbes' list of America's Best Professional Search Firms and named to Forbes' list of America's Best Executive Search Firms. (May 3, 2020)
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.800.793.5533 for additional ways to apply. Robert Half is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.