Robert Half International Sr. Administrative Assistant in La Vista, Nebraska
Description The Receptionist / Executive Assistant will assist various departments with their daily administrative needs. In addition, they shall participate in and complete all tasks designated to them.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Answer phones and manage front door activity
• Assist with maintaining excel spreadsheets
• Assist with processing outgoing mail
• Maintain office supplies and organization
• Ability to follow processes and procedures for 100% accuracy on all tasks.
• Follow Core Values to ensure customers receive top quality construction services.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities Preferred:
• Duties require good judgment, initiative and ability to deal with last-minute changes of critical issues.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Solid proficiency in all Microsoft Office Products;
• Possess a high level of administrative ability with 2-5 years’ experience.
• Strong interpersonal and writing skills to communicate well both verbally and in writing.
• Possess administrative, organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to work independently and well in a team-oriented environment. Requirements Multi-line Phone Systems, Answering Multi-Line Phone System, Answering Multi-Line Phone System, Professionally Answer, Microsoft Excel, Maintain Calendar, Maintain Office Supplies, Maintain Spreadsheets, Mail Distribution, Outgoing Mail, Ordering Office Supplies, Calendar Management, Manage Client Engagements
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.