Robert Half Vice President of HR in LAFAYETTE, Indiana
There is an opening for a VP of HR that has recently become available with a company in the real estate industry that has partnered with Robert Half. The ability to communicate effectively is crucial to this role. We are seeking candidates with a demonstrated ability in a deadline-driven environment while delivering strong internal customer service. This full time employment opportunity is based in the Lafayette, Indiana area. Apply today for this great career opportunity!
How you will make an impact:
· Oversee all human resources related policies and procedures
· Direct and manage the recruitment and hiring processes
· Implement and administer the total compensation program
· Oversee all training and development initiatives
· Administer all performance evaluations
· Oversee organizational safety programs
· Act as payroll backup when necessary
· Maintain knowledge of industry trends
· Manage the budget for key HR related line items
· Direct and supervise the efforts of all Human Resources employees
· Bachelors’ degree or equivalent in Human Resources Management
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in HR role
· Advanced HR Certification or ability to complete within one year
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.