Robert Half International IT Accountant/Manager/Director in LAKE FOREST, Illinois
Description Global Finance Systems Analyst
As a Global Finance Systems Analyst, you will be in a highly visible, critical role at Corporate HQ. This multi billion dollar manufacturer is in high growth mode. As the Global Finance Systems Analyst you will function as the liaison between Accounting and IT. Your knowledge of accounting, business and strong communication skills will all be put to good use.
This role is open due to promotion and the hiring manager is excited to train on the accounting systems if that is knowledge not already attained:
• Perform a critical role within the monthly, quarterly, and annual close processes. Oversee monthly, quarterly, and annual system configuration updates and coordinate with key divisional accounting personnel
• Prepare, maintain, and assist with leading the training initiatives of new users and IT support personnel
• Gather, analyze data to review business and system changes including the design and configuration of application enhancements
• Perform application troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and issue resolution
• Assist with ensuring compliance with all SOX internal controls supporting the global financial systems process
• Identify opportunities to automate or redesign processes to support overall Accounting initiatives.
• Provide additional backup to other external reporting responsibilities, SEC filings & external footnote disclosures
• Responsible for special projects as assigned.
What we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Business Information Systems, or Accounting, required
• A minimum of 2-4 years of Accounting and/or Business Financial Systems Experience
• Willingness to take initiative in learning new systems and technologies
• Proven ability to manage time and multiple priorities in a fast paced, demanding environment.
• Excellent interpersonal skills – ability to communicate and influence at all levels of the organization.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Proven process Improvement skills.
• Positive attitude Requirements General Ledger, Oracle, Oracle
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.