Robert Half ERP Database Analyst in Lakeland, Florida
SEEKING an ERP Systems Analyst/Crystal Reports. Will are looking for an IMMEDIATE Interim/Interim to Potential Hire fill for our client in Lakeland, this candidate will be providing support in these top 6 areas below.
Knowledge of business processes and how they flow through an ERP system
Reporting capabilities - SQL/Crystal Report Writer/ Data Visualization technology
Help desk level support and training - take ownership of the ERP system
3rd party software - interfacing w/ ERP - time capture software
Project lead for upgrades and implementations - work w/ vendor, test as needed
Essential Characteristics And Key Responsibilities
• Provide application analysis, development, and support for the ERP system and related interfacing software applications.
• Work to continually improve applications through upgrades, expansions, and development projects.
• Troubleshoot transactional and system related issues as they arise in the daily business flow and work with the third-party system technical teams to resolve.
• Ability to research and stay current on new and existing functionality within the applications.
• Manage software enhancement, integration, and implementation projects.
• Ability to generate business unit and enterprise-wide reports using reporting technologies such as Crystal Reports, SQL query, and data visualization applications.
• Ability to assist business units with the importing of data files and proactively investigating methods for automation within the current processes.
• Create and maintain user security roles within the business system applications.
• Assist in the training and sharing of knowledge with the information systems users.
• Provide the information systems users with quick and attentive help desk level guidance to ensure minimal business process disruptions.
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned. Skills & Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Management, Finance, or Computer Sciences.
• Minimum 3 years experience with ERP systems and similar business applications.
• High aptitude for analyzing complex problems, identifying issues at the root level, and developing solution recommendations.
• Analytical thinker with a curiosity for efficiency through process and technology.
• In-depth computer skills in SQL, Crystal Reports, and Microsoft Office applications.
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.