Robert Half International IT Support Lead in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- Use internal ticketing system to log incidents and requests.
- Communicate with customers and internal staff to meet SLAs.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues based on priority.
- Document processes and procedures in orderly fashion.
- Remote support and travel to client sites to troubleshoot. All travel is local (within 1hr of Lancaster city) at this time.
- Monitor systems health and use; report findings to clients to evaluate.
- Some on-call and weekend hours are required based on the project of the client.
- Respond to phone calls, emails and texts in a timely and professional manner during work hours and while on-call.
- Support of phones, servers, PCs, end-point devices, networking equipment, etc. A wide scope of tech knowledge is required.
- Strong documentation skills and technical writing required.
- Versatility and flexibility to adjust to different job environments and ever-changing working loads and requirements.
- 3+ years related IT direct customer support
- 3+ years direct support of Microsoft environments
- 3+ years direct support of networking, routing and design
- Work with VMWare and Hyper V, VLANs, subnetting and complex switching
- Experience in AWS a plus
- Experience with Linux a plus
- Experience in a health care setting a major plus
- Work with Dell, Sonicwall, and Apple products
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.674.2094 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Lancaster, PA
Date Posted: December 4, 2018
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Reference: 03720-9501647672
Staffing Area: Technology & IT