Robert Half International Staff Accountant in Lansing, Michigan
Robert Half Direct is seeking a Staff Accountant for a client who will assist the Controller in performing accounting procedures.
The Staff Accountant will perform a variety of tasks including:
• Maintaining the general ledger
• Reconciling general ledger accounts
• Assisting with the budget process
• Assisting with preparation of financial statements
• General cost accounting
• Support and back up Accounting Department
• Prompt and professional responses to internal and external customer inquiries.
• Assists in the production of the annual budget and forecasts.
• Complies with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and various tax filings.
• Assists with internal control procedures and audits to assure compliance
• Associates Degree in Accounting
• 3 -5 years’ experience in accounting/finance or a combination of education & experience
• Proven track record of driving efficiency and profitability
• Excellent MS Office (Strong Excel, MSQuery, Access, PowerPoint) capabilities required
• Bookkeeping experience
• Yardi experience
• Strong written communication and presentation skills required
• General understanding of accounting principles
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $35,000.00 - $45,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Lansing, MI
Date Posted: October 15, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 31000-9502726333
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance