Robert Half Accounts Receivable Specialist in Las Vegas, Nevada
Description Accounts Receivable Specialist
at least some previous experience
strong communication, customer service and organizational skills.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications is expected;
familiarity with additional software programs is valued.
Typical duties may include:
• Matching, batching, coding and entering invoices
• Entering, posting and reconciling batches
• Researching and resolving accounts payable or accounts receivable issues with customers or vendors
• Updating and reconciling sub-ledger to the general ledger
• Maintaining cash applications, account reconciliations and chargebacks Requirements Accounts Receivable (AR), Accounts Receivable (AR), Batch Records, Coding Invoices, Research Discrepancies, Cash Applications, Account Reconciliation
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.