Robert Half International Division Director in Las Vegas, Nevada
The primary responsibility of the Division Director is to maintain a consistent above average PDA, provide business generation leadership, motivation and direction to the staffing professionals whom he/she supervises, participate in the recruitment of new hires, and effectively communicate with all levels within the organization.
Key Core Competencies:
Results and Execution (Drive & Operational Execution)
Drive revenue generating activities/divisional performance.
Execute operational focus areas.
Meet productivity standards, individual and staff LOB.
Effectively manage time, plan and multi-task.
Make quality decisions.
Reach target PDA, individual and staff LOB.
Attract and source.
Train, develop and retain staff.
Achieve pricing goals.
Expert knowledge of technology.
Quickly recognize and act upon business trends on daily/weekly basis.
Effective communication (feedback, difficult messages and expectations)
Promote a culture of collaboration.
Motivate, inspire and lead by example.
Provide recognition and celebrate successes.
Manage change efforts.
Facilitate resolution with internal staff, clients and candidates.
Conduct effective meetings.
Lead customer retention and expansion strategy.
Build customer loyalty by providing superior service.
Execute and differentiate Core 4 principles.
Leads with character, builds trust, respect and credibility through actions and behaviors.
Promote and support an inclusive work environment where diversity and inclusion is championed.
Aware of and accepts responsibility for own actions and behaviors.
Create a positive, collaborative team culture.
Strives to understand and support others.
Follow through on commitments.
Treats others fairly and consistently.
Business and HR Responsibilities:
Business generation, revenue and pricing goals: Based on location.
of divisions: 1 division.
Total Headcount: up to 4 including division director.
1+ years staffing and/or management or equivalent experience required.
Proven performance in staffing professional role.
Demonstrated success in business generation, leading and driving business development.
Excellent communication, presentation and problem solving skills.
Proficient in MS Office, databases and other technology systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, preferred
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half Technology:
· EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – For more than 70 years our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
· PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off, group health, life and disability insurance, and retirement savings plans.
· UPWARD MOBILITY – With 120 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
· TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
· RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Places to Work” lists around the world.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.