Robert Half Financial Risk Analyst in Las Vegas, Nevada
Robert Half is assisting an emerging growth financial services company with their search for an experienced Financial Risk Analyst. Excellent compensation, top-tier benefits and great growth potential.
Responsibilities for the Financial Risk Analyst include:
• Analyze portfolio performance to identify revenue opportunities and risk factors at early stage
• Analyze the performances of individual accounts and derive data driven strategies for risk, collections, and/or marketing treatment strategies
• Monitor the performance of different acquisition vintages as well as the roll rate of different delinquent / past due / default buckets to define portfolio performance trend
• Implement performance-based treatment strategies including credit limit adjustments
• Develop analytical tools ranging from customer segmentation to scorecard development
• Optimize targeting, offers, and delivery across multiple customer contact points including mail, email, phones, and Digital
• Advance knowledge in the following: Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Decision Sciences, Mathematics, statistics or related field. (advanced degree preferred)
• 3+ years advanced use of at least one of the following: Microsoft Access, SQL Server, Oracle, or SAS
• 3+ years work experience in a similar role in a professional corporate environment
• Ability to work well with various departments and team mates
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Experience data mining large databases
• Experience in predictive modeling to support risk, fraud, collections, credit lines, and marketing strategies
• SQL experience is a major plus
• Experience in customer channel optimization – Web analytics is a plus.
• Advanced degree in Business, Mathematics, or Computer Science preferred.
• Consumer Credit Card industry experience preferred.
For immediate and confidential consideration, apply today or contact Tracy Sperry at Robert Half for more information.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.