Robert Half International General Manager in Las Vegas, Nevada
Robert Half Direct is seeking a diligent General Manager to become a vital part of the team for a company specializing in vacation ownership and timeshares. This position will perform a variety of purposes to maintain operational efficiency of vacation properties including managing the association budgets, inspecting building units and supervising management services and programs.
• Coordinates with business management staff to ensure that accurate records are maintained, and cost controls are supervised and applied
• Builds and manages Association(s) budgets and retail budgets
• Supervises replacement program for the Association as dictated by the approved reserve funding
• Develops and maintains cost and labor controls to ensure operation within budget
• Advises owners of local activities that may affect the property and/or property value
• Conducts periodic inspections of units, building, grounds, noting deficiencies of employees, contractors and physical appearance of property. Determines most appropriate and efficient method to make repairs and perform needed maintenance. Protect and improves the asset
• Supervises operational performance through observation and feedback
• Prepares for and conducts Spring and Fall HOA meetings and the annual owners meetings, keeping owners and board members advised of, but not limited to, property management activities, committee reports, financials, correspondence from unit owners, manager’s response to inquiries, officers’ reports, legal notices, and anything pertinent to the operation of the Association(s) that has occurred since the prior meeting
• Communicates continuously with the Association Management group for relevant information impacting HGV owners and HOA administration.
• Conducts periodic communication with the sales organization as it relates to service and product changes and improvements
• Maintains a close working relationship with the company and contributes to the sales and resales of unit weeks
• Assures compliance with labor laws and respects areas of responsibilities
• Develops career path opportunities for department heads
• Counsels direct reports on job-related matters
• Guides and advises employees to achieve established goals and objectives.
• Builds and supervises guidelines by which all employees are hired, developed, counseled, and separated
• Seeks certifications and educational programs related to the hospitality functions
• Leads engagement activities with the community and the region
• Recommends improvements of resort management's services and programs to the company and Association’s Board of Directors
• 5+ years of property management or real estate experience
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
• Motivation for sales to contribute to sales and resale of units
• Familiarity with applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations
• Solid knowledge of office software such as Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
• High level of organization and attention to detail
• Competence with office management software
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Salary: $124,000.00 - $155,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Date Posted: January 20, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 31000-9502803477
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance