Robert Half Project Manager in Las Vegas, Nevada
Robert Half is looking for an IT Project Manager to support a local Client on multiple new initiatives. This person will oversee project planning and direction, budget, and communication with Stakeholders.
· Provide support to project team by managing project scheduling, tracking issue management, risk management, change management, and status reporting throughout the project lifecycle
· Responsible for coordinating timely project meetings, producing meetings notes, and following up on any necessary action items
· Engage in consistent communication with the engineering team as well as the client with respect to the status of the project
· Create and maintain project documents in various capacities
· Regularly conduct internal and external project reviews to work to improve processes
· Work closely and consistently with the automation group to implement new integrations to refine automated workflows and improve project management tools
· Ensure accuracy of reported billable time on all projects
· 2-3 years of related work experience
· Ability to manage your time, keep things from falling through the cracks and provide timely follow through while juggling multiple, simultaneous open projects
· Adaptable and able to prioritize ever-evolving tasks
· Highly organized, detail oriented and love of process
· An infectious positive attitude
· Other-worldly communications and customer service skills
· Exceptional writing and grammar; you need to be clear and concise in this role!
· Ability to work both collaboratively and autonomously, as needed
· Experience with G-Suite and Teamwork preferred
· Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field preferred
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.