Robert Half International Staff Accountant in Las Vegas, Nevada
There is an opportunity for a full-time Staff Accountant with a terrific company. This position can offer you strong compensation, excellent benefits, and career advancement. Ambitious and detail-oriented candidates will be interested in Robert Half Finance's opportunity to join a thriving, fast-paced company that recognizes talent and effort, as a Staff Accountant. Based in the Las Vegas, Nevada area, this role is a career-building, multi-faceted opportunity to work for a company that recognizes and rewards hard work. The ideal candidate for this position can prepare journal entries, monthly and year-end closings, bank reconciliation, payroll accounting, general ledger reconciliation and be responsible for many aspects of internal reporting during the monthly close.
· Preparation of Journal entries & Assist with monthly Oracle consolidation process
· Maintains and prepares account reconciliations to support account balances
· Performs responsibilities in accordance with Sarbanes-Oxley controls
· Performs other duties as assigned
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Kathy Beavers directly at 702-732-2759.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business, or 1-3 years of comparable accounting experience, preferred
· Minimum of three years total of staff accountant or comparable accounting experience
· Hands on computer experience with general ledger accounting system is a must
· Account reconciliation experience of balance sheet and income statement
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.