Robert Half International Staff Accountant in Las Vegas, Nevada
Fixed Assets Staff Accountant candidates will be interested in Robert Half Finance's full-time opportunity with an innovative company. To flourish in this role, candidates will need to be highly capable of handling a challenging work environment with many components. The ideal candidate for this Fixed Assets Staff Accountant position can prepare journal entries, monthly and year-end closings, fixed asset maintenance, and general ledger reconciliation. To thrive in this role, you will need to perform monthly, quarterly and yearly project and fixed asset accounting functions. This Las Vegas, Nevada area-based position is a challenging, multi-faceted opportunity to work for a company that recognizes and rewards hard wo looking for people who are detail-oriented and analytical thinkers with a talent for Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
Essential Job Functions:
· Maintains and prepares Fixed Asset and Construction In Progress account reconciliations to support documentation
· Reviews and manages capital appropriations for multiple entities
· Performs responsibilities in accordance with Sarbanes-Oxley controls
· Maintains project and fixed asset databases and subledgers through transactional activity
· Prepares journal entries and various adjusting entries to meet GAAP guidelines
· Prepares reconciliations, analysis or journal entries for a timely and accurate closing of account balances
· Performs other duties as assigned
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Kathy Beavers at Robert Half, see contact information on LinkedIn.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related field
· Minimum of one year of staff accountant experience
· Minimum of one year of fixed asset accounting experience
· Account reconciliation experience of balance sheet and income statement
· Public company experience desirable, but not required
· Sarbanes Oxley experience desirable, but not required
· Hands on computer experience with general ledger accounting system is a must
· Experience with Microsoft Excel is required
· Oracle experience preferred, not required
· Manufacturing/production, cost/inventory accounting experience preferred, not required
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.