Robert Half International Supply Chain Manager in Laurel, Maryland
Management Resources is looking for an enthusiastic self-starter with proven skills in Supply Chain. This is a contract-to-hire role with a company that values nutrition and living a healthy lifestyle! The position would be temporarily remote but may require some on-site availability. As a Supply Chain Specialist, you would be achieving/improving/exceeding targeted purchasing standards and goals, managing inventory levels and targets, and managing supply and demand within the product supply chain.
Roles and Responsibilities :
• Development and maintenance of executable forecast for all finished goods, both processed and co-packed.
• Execution of supply chain ingredient and packaging purchasing and delivery as well finished product production and delivery
• Alignment with Sales & Marketing on forecasting process and requirements, ensuring all deliverables are met.
• Analysis of demand vs supply, determining impact to business as related to inventories and critical supply constraints.
• Ability to analyze historical sales data and identify seasonal, promotional, holiday and current product trends.
• Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers and develop/evaluate statistical forecast models.
• Collaboration with team members on any vendor related constraints.
• Evaluation & maintenance of safety stock levels for all SKU’s
• Complete special projects and assignments as requested
• Drive continuous improvement on Planning/Procurement processes
Customer Demand Planning, Forecasting, Manufacturing, Manufacturing Cost Accounting, Epicor
Robert Half Management Resources matches senior-level financial consultants with remote or on-site jobs for interim and long-term opportunities in areas such as internal auditing, mergers and acquisitions, tax initiatives, and much more. Our staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: Laurel, MD
Date Posted: February 23, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02000-0011700172
Staffing Area: Interim Project-Based Financial