Robert Half Senior Tax Accountant/Preparer in LaVista, Nebraska
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is looking for a Senior Tax Preparer in the Omaha, NE area, but this role can be performed entirely remotely as long as the candidate is comfortable working fully remotely/from home if they are outside of the Omaha, NE area. This is a full-time, permanent placement position and is a salaried role.
• Prepare and/or review individual, partnership and corporate income tax returns
• Assist clients with tax planning and consulting engagements
• Work with accounting clients as needed using QuickBooks online accounting software
• Review client accounting with consulting & tax planning as needed
• Review and prepare quarterly payroll compliance reporting as needed
• Must have Bachelor's Degree or Associates Degree in Accounting
• Around 3-5+ years' minimum of progressive Accounting experience required, and any experience in the Tax or Audit realm in either Public Accounting or Private Industry a plus
• CPA or Enrolled Agent preferred
• Must have excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Must have strong desire to take ownership of client relationships, deadlines and follow through on client inquiries & requests
• Must have ability to prioritize projects
• Must be detail oriented and able to keep yourself organized
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.