Robert Half Medical Billing/Claims/Collections in Lenexa, Kansas
Description Position Summary: The Medical Billing Customer Service Representative is responsible for the collection and receipt of patient medical bills through the use of strong customer service skills.
• Delivers uncompromising customer service to patients regarding their patient account and medical billing inquiries and/or issues
• Re-works claims that have been returned for additional information
• Handles all incoming patient and insurance
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Medical billing experience or completion of medical billing coursework preferred
• 1 year experience of medical billing/insurance customer service required
• Previous general medical billing and insurance posting experience preferred
• Experience working in a professional office setting
• Excellent typing skills
• 10-key experience preferred
• Medical background preferred
• Strong customer service background required
• Prior professional working environment experience preferred
• Able to work well in a team setting
• Prior EMR experience preferred
• Excellent communication skills Requirements 10 Key Skills, EMR - Electronic Medical Records, Basic Medical Terminology, Medical Collections, Medical Collections, Medical Billing, Medical Insurance Billing, Medical Insurance Verification, Medical Insurance Billing, Medical Insurance Verification
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.