Robert Half International Cash Application Specialist in Liberty Lake, Washington
Robert Half is currently recruiting for a Cash Applications Specialist! If you are detail oriented, comfortable with high volume and production based work, we have a contract assignment for you!
Accurately post third party payments, adjustments, and denials within department mandated time frames.
• Accurately post patient payments within given time frames
• Validate patient payments collected by clinics for prompt posting.
• Analyze third-party payments, adjustments, and denials for appropriateness raising concerns and/or questions in a timely manner
• Accurately post corrective entries within department mandated time frames.
• Maintain confidentiality of all patient demographic, medical, and financial information, ensuring proper handling and disposal of confidential documents and adherence to HIPAA.
• Comply with all applicable Federal, State, and local laws, regulations, and requirements as well as PH&S policies and procedures in all aspects of job performance.
Strong analytical skills in cash applications
Command of medical billing
Solid understanding of Accounts Receivable (AR)
Observant, accurate and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
2+ years of relevant experience in accounts receivable
General proficiency in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel preferred
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Location: Liberty Lake, WA
Date Posted: September 15, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03650-0011559495
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance