Robert Half Systems / Network Administrator in LITTLE FERRY, New Jersey
Under the general supervision of the Manager, Information Technology, is responsible for supporting company IT operations and procedures, which includes supporting desktop/laptop computers, servers, peripheral equipment, LAN and WAN connectivity, telecommunications equipment, and providing support for users’ software and hardware needs.
MAJOR ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
50% will focus on IT infrastructure Projects (Networks, Servers, Cyber Security, VoIP, Audit, IT Asset Management/Tracking). The other 50% of your time will focus on helpdesk/desktop support.
· BS Degree or equivalent in Information Technology, MIS or Computer Science
· Minimum of 5 years maintaining Microsoft Windows environment
· Windows Server 2008-2019, Exchange Server 2016-2019, Windows XP-10, SQL Server 2008-2019, SharePoint 2007-2016, SCCM, Office 365 administration, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policies, Azure
· Backup System (Acronis)
· VMWare 6.0 and higher
· SAN Technology (Dell)
· Networking (Extreme and Cisco switches)
· Wireless (Meraki)
· Cybersecurity (Cisco Umbrella, Palo Alto firewalls, and Cisco firepower)
· Highly Desirable but not required: It will put you ahead of the curve if you have experience with 3rd party vendor supported applications (Wondereware, PLC automation software from Allen Bradley, Aspen, AutoCAD, SmartSketch, ProII).
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.