Robert Half International Human Resources (HR) Manager in Little Rock, Arkansas
Are you a Human Resources Professional looking to advance your career? My wonderful client, here in Little Rock, is looking for an HR Manager to join their team! This position will report directly to the SVP of HR and will supervise the rest of the team. With this position comes a competitive compensation package, strong health benefits, a 401k plan with 4% company match, PTO, and flexible work hours. See below for some job responsibilities and if you qualify!
Some Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage the work efforts of HR staff members
• Manage and serve in all areas of HR with focus in payroll, compensation and benefits, organizational design, and employee relations
• Oversee and maintain department records and reports
• Partner with managers and supervisors by providing strategic HR support
• Communicate HR policies, procedures, programs, and laws, and ensures compliance is followed
• Perform other duties and ad hoc projects as needed
• Bachelor's degree in HR or related field
• PHR certification highly desired
• 5+ years of HR experience
• 3+ years of management experience
• Experiences in all HR functions but most namely payroll, compensation and benefits, organizational design, and employee relations
• Public company experience is preferred
• Knowledge of employment law
• Excellent communication skills required
If you meet the criteria listed above and want to know more details, I would be happy to discuss further with you! For confidential consideration, contact Andrew Scherz at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 501-221-0099.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Little Rock, AR
Date Posted: September 15, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 03000-0011552312
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance