Robert Half International Payroll Coordinator in Little Rock, Arkansas
One of my clients, a large and growing Bank in Downtown Little Rock is seeking a Payroll Coordinator for their organization. This is a growth position that will report directly to the Payroll Manager.
Duties would include:
• Perform payroll accounting, make payroll entries and maintain payroll files for the company employees
• General ledger maintenance
• A lot of work in Excel- manipulation and import of data into ADP
• Assist in payroll calculations, changes, deductions, and withholdings
• Process timesheets, W4 changes, PTO, and leave of absences for employees
• Ensure that payroll processing is in compliance with federal, state and local laws
• Calculate wages for overtime earnings and process vacation deductions
• Address payroll inquiries from employees in a timely manner
• Analyze payroll issues and provide appropriate action plans
• Generate periodic payroll reports to Managers for review
Client is seeking an Accountant with a Bachelors, preferable in Accounting. Accountant must have 3+ years of experience in payroll. ADP experience is a huge plus and strong Excel skills is a must! The client offers laid back culture, work life balance, growth opportunity, and competitive pay and benefits! For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
Solid understanding of payroll for over 500 employees
Payroll experience preferred
CPP or FPC is preferential
Previous involvement in various withholdings, processing liens, and garnishments
2+ years of payroll experience
Experience working with an HRIS system and high proficiency with spreadsheets is a necessity
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Location: Little Rock, AR
Date Posted: November 10, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 03000-0011420555
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance