Robert Half International Recruiting Manager in Little Rock, Arkansas
We are hiring internally at Robert Half for a Recruiting Manager to join our Permanent Placement Division of Accounting & Finance in Little Rock! This is a newly created position due to growth and market demands!
Looking for a change? Seeking something different with remote capabilities, uncapped bonus potential, world class benefits, and ample PTO?
We are seeking a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills that enjoys a fast-paced team driven environment.
· Developing and growing a client base and new business opportunities
· Introducing our services via telephone, virtual, and in-person meetings with new and existing clients to expand the utilization of our services
· Recruiting, evaluating, and placing finance and accounting professionals in full-time positions with our clients
· Delivering outstanding customer service to both clients and candidates
· Providing consistent communication and career guidance to candidates
· Participating in industry trade associations to increase our presence within the local finance and accounting community
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half Finance & Accounting:
· EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – For more than 70 years our history of success and strong client relationships has provided a level of stability few companies can match.
· PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off, group health, life and disability insurance, and retirement savings plans.
· UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 300 staffing locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
· TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
Our Little Rock office is comprised of an award winning tenured team that is looking for a new Recruiting Manager to bring value to our clients and candidates and be apart of something amazing! We have a small business feel that is backed by a Fortune 500 brand!
For more information or confidential consideration email or call Chris Chunn at Robert Half today!
A business-related degree, ideally in Finance or Accounting. CPA and/or MBA a plus
2+ years of experience in public/industry accounting/finance and/or successful permanent placement recruiting experience required
The ability to leverage finance and accounting experience to manage and grow the business
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.