Robert Half International Consolidation Accountant in Livermore, California
Jim Park (firstname.lastname@example.org) is searching for a Consolidation Accountant.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
• Prepare and Manage the consolidation process including the recording of consolidating entries, reconciliation of
intercompany, footnotes and disclosures, investment in subsidiary and other related transactions
• Maintain future Oracle EPM Cloud Financial Consolidation and Close (FCCS) reports and ensure that reports
comply with IFRS, are accurate and reflect changes to metadata as they occur
• Prepare ad hoc financial analyses or projects as required for Management and in support of financial reporting
• Prepare consolidated financial statements and related footnote disclosures and supporting detail schedules,
including statements of cash flows
• Maintaining the integrity of the global chart of accounts and related cross mapping to legacies ERP.
• Collaboration with and support of external auditors in annual audits and quarterly reviews
· BS in Business Administration or Accounting or related field.
· 5-7+ years consolidation accounting experience
· Manufacturing industry experience preferred
· Have strong understanding of accounting and finance, external audit experience, ideally a mix between public
accounting and corporate finance & accounting function
· 2+ years of experience with HFM, FDM and Smart View
· Professional certification from recognized accounting designation is preferred.
· Advanced Excel skills in data compilation and aggregation (i.e. pivot tables, vlookup, macros)
· Strong analytical skills with attention to details to be able to clearly link financial results to operational
performance drivers financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections as required
· A strong, open, receptive communication style and collaborative approach to work and problem solving
· Fluent in Mandarin is highly desirable
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $120,000.00 - $130,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Livermore, CA
Date Posted: September 28, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 04692-0011478699
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance