Robert Half Customer Service I in Livermore, California
Customer Service Representative might be interested in this job with a client of Robert Half. We need the person in this Customer Service Representative position to know how to effectively talk to customers on the phone. You will succeed in this role if you have excellent customer service and organizational skills. This Customer Service Representative will be responsible for placing outbound calls, taking inbound calls and multitasking. Interested? Apply today! This employment opportunity is based in the Livermore, California area.
Your responsibilities in this role
· Takes inbound or places outbound calls to provide information to customers.
· Utilizes a database to retrieve customer or company information.
· Must be able to learn and follow detailed instructions use a variety of resources and possess good organizational skills to provide accurate information.
· Must demonstrate patience tact empathy and problem-solving skills with consistently good voice quality.
· Can organize and handle calls with speed and accuracy.
· Can work with complex computer applications and resource materials.
Comfortable working in office, this is NOT a remote position.
High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
Excellent customer service
Call center experience
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/us/en/mobile-app) and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.