Robert Half Sales Manager in LIVERPOOL, New York
Description Applicants must have: a proven track record in outside sales; the ability to communicate effectively and professionally; negotiate & close deals; self-motivated, possess and practice time management skills, team builder; customer service focused. Proficient with Microsoft Office required. An understanding of heavy highway construction and building materials and agronomy are preferred; bachelor’s degree preferred, marketing experience preferred.
• Ensures the watch of the development of his/her market in order to identify "upstream" opportunities concerning development and order taking (works, products or services)
• Ensures commercial and business prospection
• Selects business opportunities and participates in negotiations with the local management of the Business unit
• Organizes and develops Key Accounts (customers, designers, partners, etc.)
• Develops the local business development & sales strategy and ensures the monitoring of the Commercial Action Plan
• Ensures the monitoring of major business opportunities with the tendering team for an optimal competitiveness
• Ensures customer loyalty: measurement of satisfaction, raising awareness of the other players in the company, etc.
• Contributes to marketing strategy: market research, new offers, product promotion, institutional relations, etc.
• Develops synergies internally & externally and networking with peers
• Manages his/her team: ensures the management, organisation, support, assessment and training Requirements Builds Relationships, Builds Relationships, Build Strong Relationships, CRM - Customer Relationship Manager, Maintain Relationships, Manage Relationships, Budget Constraints, Employee Training
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.