Robert Half Marketing Analyst in Livingston, California
Description Robert Half is hiring a Marketing Clerk who is responsible for assisting with specification and commercialization data across multiple systems.
. The core responsibilities include system data validation, data entry, specification reporting, blade reporting, and ad hoc sales shipment data pulls. The role will report into the RTC Brand Manager.
• Ensure proper SAP data field updates with product changes and new product activation
• Pull specs and weigh & price information for team’s weekly quality meeting
• Enter specification information into customer systems with line manager supervision
• Track progress on the team’s product discontinuation list and associated material write-offs
• Maintain & update material sourcing trackers for pending artwork transitions
• Run pricing reports & distribute to team to identify forecast vs. actuals gaps
• Assist with data and image entry into marketing tools
• Assist with ad hoc data pulls on shipment information
• Excellent attention to detail
• Proficient skills in Microsoft Excel
• Demonstrated organization skills
• Comfort communicating with small team Requirements
Data Entry, Microsoft Excel, CPG, SAP, Project Management, Commercialization
Please contact Robert Half at 209.576.7790 for immediate consideration today!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.