Robert Half Corporate IT Audit Manager in LIVONIA, Michigan
IT Audit Manager
Our client is a global manufacturer and one of the largest firms in the world at what they do. They are a true market leader. They are looking to hire a skilled IT Audit Manager to their team.
If hired for this IT Audit Manager position, you will report to the Direct of IT audit and be responsible for the following activities:
• Support and help with the development of the annual audit plan and manage audit projects
• Work with executive leadership to develop and enhance their risk assessments
• Lead and oversee IT audits and review the work of your staff
• Prepare and lead presentations for audit findings and recommendations
• Provide field training and leadership including the preparation of training and procedures
• Participate in the selection of IT audit tools and software to support the conducting of IT audits, risk assessments, and to limit risks to the company
• Serve as a key member to your team and their travel needs
• Others duties as assigned by management
Our client offers a world-class organization, in a growth industry, and proven history of success, excellent benefits and the opportunity to further your career through advancement and/or career rotations.
This globally leading client is looking to hire a skilled IT Audit Manager to support their organization. For consideration candidates will need to have 6 or more years of experience in IT Audit including the following:
• Have a thorough understanding of IT Risk Assessments
• Possess excellent leadership and management skills
• Worked with complex, enterprise level ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, or similar)
• Be able to demonstrate your experience working globally with a variety of people and disciplines
• Professional designation of a CISA, CISSP, and/or CPA
• Enjoy traveling up to 30% globally
This client is requiring candidates have a bachelors degree or higher in accounting, IT, or similar and would prefer to hire someone more advanced education.
If you are interested, please apply today. Should you have additional questions, please contact Jeff Sokolowski at 248.368.6440.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.