Robert Half International Medical Collector in Long Beach, California
A Large Medical Company in Long Beach is looking to expanding its Medical Collections Team. The Medical Collector will be responsible for AR follow up, appeals, denials, etc.
• Insurance collection calls and/or correspondence in a fast paced goal oriented collections department.
• Calls follow-up with insurance companies to expedite payment.
• Responsible to assign accounts and meet department’s productivity expectation.
• Monitors and/or follow-up accounts by using insurance company’s web-portal and/or make telephone calls to assure timely resolution and accurate reimbursement.
• Contacts the insurance companies to inquire denial reasons to ensure proper resolution is applied.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.