Robert Half Paralegal in Los Altos, California
A well-established estate planning and trust administration practice near San Jose has an immediate opening for a full-time Probate Litigation paralegal who is well versed in all aspects of probates, trust litigation and conservatorships. Our paralegals work closely with attorneys, clients, professional fiduciaries and other support staff and must be able to manage multiple styles and deadlines. Ideal candidates will have experience with all aspects of probate administration, trust litigation and conservatorships.
· A minimum of three years direct experience in probates, conservatorships and trust litigation
· Ability to disseminate information from bank, brokerage, and other financial statements
· Ability to communicate effectively with clients, court personnel, financial institutions, government agencies and attorneys
· Familiarity with local court rules and procedures
· Preparation and filing of court pleadings, Judicial Council forms, inventories and asset transfer documents
· Preparation and filing of Probate and Conservatorship petitions, Spousal Property petitions, Heggstad petitions, Trust Reformation and/or Modification Petitions, etc.
· Preparation of fiduciary reports and accountings
· Managing court filing of pleadings, eFilings, discovery and service of documents
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/us/en/mobile-app) and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.