Robert Half International Account Manager in Los Angeles, California
Job Type: Account Management and Business Development
Job Title: Account Manager
Assignment Type: Full-Time
Pay Range: Depends on experience
Industry: Creative / Marketing / Advertising
Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies
The Creative Group, a division of Robert Half, specializes in matching top creative, web, advertising, marketing and public relations talent with hot opportunities at clients ranging from advertising and public relations agencies and Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized firms. As a member of The Creative Group’s team, you will be responsible for new business development, marketing of The Creative Group’s specialized services and recruitment of creative talent.
Apply below and visit our website to explore an exciting new career opportunity with exceptional earning potential.
As an Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
· Using proven graphic design, marketing, advertising and corporate communications knowledge to develop and grow your own client base by marketing creative consulting services for projects and interim staffing solutions.
· Marketing to clients via telephone as well as conduct in-person meetings with key managers to senior-level executives, for the purpose of marketing our services to prospective clients and building on existing client relationships.
· Recruiting, interviewing and placing highly skilled creative and marketing professionals.
· Solidifying The Creative Group’s presence in the local marketplace through consistent participation in networking organizations and events.
· Strategizing with teammates to accomplish weekly business growth goals while remaining accountable for individual growth goals.
· The Account Manager will provide the highest quality customer service to both clients and candidates.
· Provide customer service & counsel clients on strategy to attract & on-board talent
· The Account Manager educates clients on current national and local market trends surrounding employment conditions, technical salary ranges and local variances
· The Account Manager maintains an ongoing relationship with qualified clients in an effort to secure future/ongoing needs.
Candidates for this role must be able to demonstrate excellent business development, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced business environment.
Minimum 3+ years’ experience in one of the following practice areas: marketing, branding, advertising, public relations and creative design.
Ability to discern creative ability in both design and copy practices also is required.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.