Robert Half Accounting Clerk in Los Angeles, California
Robert Half is looking for Accounting Clerks for ongoing opportunities in the Downtown LA area. To be considered for one of our opportunities the Accounting Clerks must be confident in matching invoices to purchase orders and/or vouchers, data entry and assisting in the process of Accounts Payable A/P and Accounts Receivable A/R. Our open positions are both contract and contract to permanent. For immediate consideration call 213.926.4602.
· Support accounts payable: vendor invoices and disbursement filing, A/P invoice matching & filing.
· Support accounts receivable: process daily invoices/credit, apply cash receipt, help with collection of past due balance.
· General accounting and administration support: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects.
· Correct transaction documents, which may require revision of other documents or entries as well as the original; may initiate other actions.
· Code documents that require knowledge in determining proper classification of expenditure codes and accounting codes.
· Prepare statements and reports that require utilization of a variety of sources.
· Post financial information to journals, registers, and ledgers, manually or by electronic equipment.
· Reconcile discrepancies by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognizing the effect on other accounts; prepare correction documents as required.
· Assist in budgetary control by monitoring budgets and originating or verifying adjustments and transfers.
· Perform other related duties and participate in special projects as assigned.
· Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
· Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
· Team player with a customer service-oriented attitude.
· Self-motivated and able to work independently.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/us/en/mobile-app) and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.