Robert Half Associate Creative Director in Los Angeles, California
Description Position Summary
The ACD will design key art for multiple projects within the theatrical, broadcast, streaming and gaming spaces, as well as lead teams. The successful candidate can think outside the box, take concepts from idea stage to completion, and demonstrate an excellent knowledge of industry standard design programs for the creation of high-end print projects from sketch to finish.
Essential Functions & Key Responsibilities
· Ideating and concepting to help figure out the big idea
· Comp building – using Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design and other programs
· Providing design direction and support to both internal and external customers
· Collaborating with other designers, Art Directors and Creative Directors to deliver work that is on brand and aligned with client strategies
· Participating in campaigns from conception to the prep of final artwork
· Creating positivity and elevating the creative process
Beneficial Skills and Experience
· At least seven years of experience working on Theatrical and/or TV key art
· Experience mentoring and developing more junior talent
· Strong technical knowledge of print production process, file formats, and delivery specs
· Exceptional design, layout and typography skills
· Advanced knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator (including related plug-ins)
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to effectively communicate creative ideas within a collaborative environment Requirements Adobe InDesign, Print Advertising, Print Production, Adobe Photoshop Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.