Robert Half Customer Service Manager in Los Angeles, California
Our client, a growing beauty and skin care company in the Hollywood area, is looking for a full time Customer Experience Manager. As the Customer Experience Manager you will oversee 4-5 current reps and assist with hiring during growth. Responsibilities include:
•Lead, train and motivate team of customer representatives to ensure consistency in delivering an excellent customer experience with Account Executives, Practitioners and Consumers.
• Ensure order accuracy across the department, including product, customer information and shipping details verification.
• Cooperate and partner with Account Executives, Marketing, Operations, Shipping and other departments regarding orders, shipments details, promotions, and special offers.
• Collaborate with sales/marketing to create a protocol during order placement encouraging customers to take advantage of promotional opportunities to drive incremental sales.
• Create standard operating procedures and architecture in Zendesk to develop actionable reporting for Practitioners and Consumer inquiries that lead to business insights.
• Ensure the correct use and upkeep of FAQ library to maintain consistency of communication across department.
• Oversees and reports on Account Executives’ product sample and marketing materials allotment.
• Responsible for escalating incidents to leadership team when needed.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree in business and 5 years of customer support experience. Experience in Zendesk and NetSuite. This is an onsite position Monday - Friday. Pay is up to $100k.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.