Robert Half Desktop Support Engineer in Los Angeles, California
Desktop Support Engineer Job Description:
Robert Half is seeking a Desktop Support Engineer to support one of our best clients! The ideal Desktop Support Engineer candidate will possess expertise in configuring and managing corporate Win10 builds using Microsoft SCCM (System Center Configuration Manager). In addition, the Desktop Support Engineer will focus on evaluating, certifying, and ensuring that end user hardware such as laptops, workstations, mobile devices, and certain peripherals. The Desktop Support Engineer will focus on supporting escalations which originate from the Service Desk or Production Support team.
Desktop Support Engineer Experience Requirements:
· Experience working with Microsoft SCCM.
· Experience working as a desktop engineer or a similar role in an environment using Win10 enterprise.
· Experience using Microsoft Intune for Mobile Device Management preferred.
· Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills.
· Some automation experience using Powershell preferred.
· Some administration experience for Office365 preferred.
· Must be comfortable collaborating with diverse colleagues from around the globe.
· Must be customer-focused with ability to self-prioritize tasks.
· Experience with Agile principles preferred.
Apply today for this eager to fill Desktop Support Engineer position!
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.