Robert Half Director, Fan Community & Supporters in Los Angeles, California
Robert Half is seeking a Strategic Marketing Director to join our sports client full-time. This Director of Fan Community and Fandom will play a vital role in the strategy development and execution, for a first of its kind experience, for sports supporters and fandom. Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, the Director will be responsible for the creative vision ideation, long-term strategy, program development, communication and engagement for sports fan communities.
What You Will Do
• Lead development of our long-term Fan Community and Fandom strategy
• Support the development & marketing of our ticket/membership sales strategy
• Develop new strategies and engagement opportunities
• Construct an overall vision for the fan supporter community
• Take a leadership role in building and maintaining relationships with supporter groups and the fan community
• Develop and schedule engaging fan events that increase fandom, group presence and community involvement
• Create incentives for the fan supporter group to increase engagement
• Assist the marketing team with grassroots marketing programs and efforts.
• 7+ years of Marketing Strategy experience
• 3+ years of demonstrated people leadership
• Creative, out-of-the-box strategic thinking, with ability to influence and proven results
• Self-starter with ability to work independently – high sense of urgency and entrepreneurial spirit
*Marketing or Experiential Agency experience preferred
Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.