Robert Half Finance and Accounting Director in Los Angeles, California
Finance Director for Westside Real Estate firm
I’m currently teaming up with an expanding real estate firm to bring on a Finance Director to their team.
This role responsible for leading and managing the finance and
accounting teams of members in Los Angeles and other regional offices across
Please email Eric Herndon for consideration
Job duties will include, but not limited to:
• Responsible for all the corporate accounting, property accounting,
internal and external reporting and corporate and investment level budgeting.
• Responsible for all internal and external financial statements
and reports, including the annual audit.
• Responsible for the quarterly and annual forecasts.
• Taking leadership responsibility in handling reporting,
audits, and related matters.
• Monitoring the financial performance of the Company,
investigating budget variances.
• Partnering with other business functions and responding to
financial related questions from lenders, investors, and other stakeholders.
• Quarterly review of fair value calculations of all
• IFRS and GAAP financial reporting.
• Review of annual tax calculations.
• Directly reporting to Chief Financial Officer of the Company.
• Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or business-related field.
• CPA is a must.
• Knowledge in both US GAAP and International Financial
• 7+ years of experience in accounting/or related field.
Requirements CPA, Yardi, Financial Statement Preparation, General Ledger
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.