Robert Half International HR Recruiter in Los Angeles, California
Robert Half is hiring a Talent Manager for the Westwood, CA team! Our Talent Managers work in a team environment and have responsibility for negotiating and developing business with new and current clients. Talent Managers market our services via telephone, video and by conducting in-person meetings with hiring managers and decision-makers in administrative and customer support departments. Additional responsibilities include: recruiting, interviewing and matching highly skilled administrative and customer support professionals with clients’ projects, contract assignments and contract to full-time opportunities; managing ongoing engagements to deliver outstanding customer service to both clients and candidates; providing ongoing communication and career guidance to candidates; and participating in local trade association and networking events to increase Robert Half’s presence in the local business community.
BA/BS degree preferred.
1+ years administrative or customer support experience preferred.
2+ years’ experience with Business Development in a Metrics Driven environment. At least one with success in developing new business in a multi‐call, multi‐decision maker environment.
Prior success marketing to and closing top level decision makers at small/medium sized businesses and cultivating mutually beneficial long term relationships.
Working knowledge of current Windows Operating System, Microsoft Office Suite, and any Contact Management Application (Salesforce).
Knowledge and familiarity with administrative and customer support department operations.
Positive attitude and an engaging businesslike approach.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
· EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – For more than 70 years our history of success and strong client relationships have provided a level of stability few companies can match.
· PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off, group health, life and disability insurance, and retirement savings plans.
· UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 300 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
· TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
· RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Places to Work” lists around the world.
Requirements - B2B Sales experience preferred
Conduct Interviews experience preferred
Proficiency in Behavioral Interviewing
Conduct Interviews experience
Comprehensive knowledge of Corporate Recruiting
- Anyone looking to perform this position's duties needs proficiency with office applications and software, as well as social media platforms
Advanced in office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
2+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience
Experience writing procedure manuals, user instructions, business correspondence, and general report writing
- We need someone who is highly professional; able to use good judgment and maintain a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity
Willing to work as part of a team or independently and have the drive to take on a variety of tasks and projects
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.