Robert Half International Paid Social Manager in Los Angeles, California
Are you passionate about paid social media strategy? Do you have an expertise in executing paid social media campaigns on Facebook and Instagram? Are you a self-starter who thrives in both a self-managed and collaborative team environment? The Creative Group is looking for an enthusiastic Paid Social Media Manager just like you to join one of our Corporate clients in-house marketing team.
Required Experience and Skills
• Experience managing large social media budget across multiple platforms, preferably in excess of $6M/year
• Proven track record of development of paid social strategy for both short-term and long-term success on all social media channels, including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, SnapChat, LinkedIn, and TikTok
• Daily monitoring of performance that impacts qualified lead generation across paid and earned social
• Audience targeting research alongside SEM team to ensure we are fully optimized for competitive positioning
• Create and maintain paid social media project timelines and results
• Competitor analysis, industry research, and up-to-date social media best practice
• Maintain ongoing and up to date reporting and analysis to identify trends and further optimize
• Assist in monitoring and administering web analytics dashboard reports
• Primarily performance-based and lead generation focused expertise in highly competitive space
• A strong business sense required (metrics and profitability driven prioritization)
• BA or BS degree strongly preferred
• Experience with Invoca, Google Ads, and/or Bing Search strongly preferred
• Bilingual in Spanish a huge plus
· Experience managing large social media budget across multiple platforms (ie. $6M/year)
· Audience targeting research/ SEM
· Experience with Invoca, Google Ads, and/or Bing Search strongly preferred
· Bilingual in Spanish a huge plus
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.