Robert Half International Sr. Business Development Manager in Los Angeles, California
Description Title: Client Solutions Manager
Department: Robert Half Technology
Location: Los Angeles Metro Market
Terms: Full-Time, Exempt
Compensation: DOE (Salaried)
Bonus Eligibility: Yes
Robert Half Technology is seeking a client solutions manager (FKA Account Manager) who will be tasked with resource management, business development, solution sales, customer service, recruiting & account management.
• The client solutions manager (FKA Account Manager )will market the services of Robert Half to commercial clients to generate new business through cross-leveraging existing Robert Half relationships, executing outbound go-to-market strategies, servicing in-bound client inquiries, attending networking groups, and through the use of tools such as SalesForce.com, AI Tools, LinkedIn, & our proprietary database, etc.
• Create and execute digital & email campaigns for the purposes of business development
• The client services manager will negotiate and establish contractual/recruiting agreements with clients
• Qualify client job orders/requirements and establish plan to placement
• Coordinate placements of contract & full-time consultative talent
• Identify opportunities for large-scale managed services
• Provide customer service & counsel clients on strategy to attract & on-board talent
• The client solutions manager educates clients on current national and local market trends surrounding employment conditions, technical, creative, and marketing salary ranges and local variances
• The client solutions manager maintains an ongoing relationship with experience in clients in an effort to secure future/ongoing needs.
• Minimum 3 years in business-to-business (B2B) sales, marketing, and/or account management (required)
• Experience in technology in a broad sense; preferably experience selling technology and/or software solutions and/or managed IT services, advertising, digital media, project management, or similar (preferred)
• Strong interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal (required)
• Experience in staffing and/or recruiting, human resources (preferred)
• Bachelor’s Degree is required.
Robert Half once again was named #1 in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (February 1, 2021).
Robert Half was named #1 on Forbes' list of America's Best detail oriented Search Firms and named to Forbes' list of America's Best Executive Search Firms. (May 3, 2021)
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.800.793.5533 for additional ways to apply. Robert Half is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Requirements B2B Sales, Full Cycle Recruiting, Full Cycle Recruiting, Staffing, Temporary Staffing, Direct Sales, Inside Sales, Account Management
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.