Robert Half International Sr. Legal Secretary (Manager) in Los Angeles, California
Our client, a well known legal nonprofit is seeking a Senior Legal Secretary Manager to join their thriving organization. This role will liase with managing attorneys and supervise 10+ legal secretaries throughout the organization. Secretaries with management or supervisory experience send resumes only to Erin McCann email@example.com.
Candidate MUST HAVE:
• Prior litigation experience as a secretary (pleadings, document prep, discovery shells, TOAs & TOCs, court filings and calendaring)
• Prior experience supervising staff OR training secretarial staff
• Willingness to travel as needed, for training new secretaries, emergency coverage, performance reviews.
• Supervises 7-9 secretaries within two-three different site locations. (subject to change based on organization’s needs)
• Responsible for secretarial assignments and coordinate coverage for any secretary out of the office
• Act as legal secretary to cover vacancies as needed (pleadings, document prep, discovery shells, TOAs TOCs, court filings and, processing mail and calendaring)
• Ensure staff are tracking their time billing
• Coordinate legal vendors and maintain receipts to e submitted for Accounts Payable Dept. to pay necessary legal vendors.
This is an exciting role helping the community. Apply today!
Civil Litigation, Prolaw - Time & Billing, Calendar Management, Litigation - Management, Case Management, Trial Preparation, ProLaw - Calendaring
Robert Half Legal matches legal professionals and consultants with remote or on-site jobs on a full-time, project and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide teams for complex projects, including litigation, eDiscovery, data privacy, and mergers and acquisitions.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5592. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Date Posted: November 13, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 00290-0011620280
Staffing Area: Legal