Robert Half Director of BI in Louisville, Colorado
• Act as executive business lead for key business intelligence capabilities and executive level reporting of business health.
• Conceptualize and generate business-focused, actionable insights by synthesizing data, and obtaining organizational buy-in through effective communication
• Manage and maintain reporting tools from google analytics to the data warehouse
• Recruit, retain and focus / align strong data analysts and engineers
• Provide guidance to top management on KPI’s, metrics, and business decisions including accurate analysis of user and business data
• Develop, ensure and track consistent data definitions and assumptions across metrics and reporting
• Advise in the usage, interpretation, and automation of data to various business partners including but not limited to recommended tools and software
• Develop and implement strategies to support ongoing data management needs, such as governance, technology shifts, and regulatory compliance changes
• Collaborate with cross-functional partners in product, engineering, operations, finance, and sales to define and build data-informed business strategy and roadmaps
• Implement a measurement and tracking system that enables departmental performance benchmarking against best practices with an eye toward the cost efficiency of our data-related tools and infrastructure
• Accuracy, Reliability and Timeliness of core business reporting used in this organization
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS, mathematics, statistics, or similar, or 10 years business intelligence experience required. Minimum of 8 years experience in managing, and mentoring data science, data engineering, and analytics teams in a global technology company
• Working knowledge of digital media/SVOD and/or consumer web services ecosystem(s)
• Experience engaging with top executives and collaborating with business leaders to leverage the value of data to drive and influence the business
• Premier data engineering experience on cloud infrastructure (AWS), NoSQL data architecture, and Qubole.
• Real-time big data analytics and ETL development
• Data visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau, DOMO, etc.
• Strong Statistical knowledge and understanding of Statistical computer languages (R, Python, SQL, Experience e etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets
• Strong experience and capacity to create and implement business processes surrounding Git, Airflow, Pandas, Presto, Spark, Hive, and a visualization tool like DOMO or Tableau
• U.S. must be eligible to work in the U.S. or an existing work visa is required
• Must be able to work in our office in Louisville, Colorado
$150,000-220,000 - Expected Starting Salary Requirements BI visualization, Python, ETL - Extract Transform Load Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/us/en/mobile-app) and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.