Robert Half International Business Process Analyst - Functional in LOUISVILLE, Kentucky
Robert Half Management Resources has a fantastic opportunity to be part of our client’s team. Serving in this Business Analyst role for our client, you will be responsible for facilitating various business project activities. In this long-term contract, you will also be responsible for collecting, documenting, analyzing, verifying and communicating requirements for related projects and may serve as Project Manager as needed. This role is 100% remote.
What we’re looking for:
· Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements,
· Conducts preliminary investigation for all project requests. Review requirements, specifications, test, support and training plans to ensure they are in line with business objectives on projects.
· Participates in root cause analysis in order to recommend product enhancements or other appropriate actions to improve productivity for both the business units.
· Communicates requirements with minimal direction and guidance. Acts as the liaison between business experts and other project team members.
· Creates high-level models and uses prototypes to identify and validate business processes and solutions.
· Prepares and delivers effective presentations to upper management.
· Conducts and directs end-user testing responsibilities and tasks with minimal guidance from consultant staff, manager or project managers.
· Must be able to work independently on individual development tasks as well as collaborate on team projects.
· Consults with management and internal users to identify and document business needs and objectives.
· High degree of proficiency with MS-Excel, MS Project or PowerBI in creation and maintenance of multi-paged and/or interrelated spreadsheets using advanced functions, macros, and pivot tables
· Bachelor’s degree in related field or other equivalent degree preferred
· 2+ years’ experience in project management, analysis, and quality assurance
· Business Analyst or Project Management Professional certification preferred.
· Demonstrates effective interpersonal and organizational skills
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.